Friday, September 23, 2011

Single

funny pictures - NO, HUMAN. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE STILL SINGLE.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This picture cracked me up this morning. I was not a crazy cat lady when I was single. I had a kitten (Smokey) for a couple of weeks in my early twenties (an old boyfriend's brother had found it in his dog's mouth in the backyard) so I took it home, but my roommate was allergic and pets weren't allowed in the apartment so a new home was found for him. But it's safe to assume had Smokey remained mine, I might still be single!

I'm very happy the weekend is here. I'll be seeing my parents tomorrow. Finn has a soccer game not too far from where they live. I'll also be reviewing notes for the story I'll be starting on Monday. It's a continuity so the editors have provided me the basic storyline and characters. Eight other authors are involved. I haven't done one of these in a while so am looking forward to it!

What will you be up to this weekend?