Friday, September 02, 2011

Hiding

funny pictures - i mayv lide
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The first time giving a cat her medicine isn't too hard. She's a little curious. Are those tubey things going to taste good? Is that little pill a treat?

After that first time, it gets much harder. Spirit, who never hides from me, has now. Okay, I don't really blame her. She has three things to take. Two are given every eight hours. A third every twelve. She also didn't get any food for twenty-four hours.

But this morning I wasn't going to let her get the best of me. (Not sure what that says about me that I'm having a battle of wits with a cat, but oh well.) I filled two syringe tubes, placed them out of sight and then pulled out my computer. That was enough to trick her to come out of hiding to lay next to me. She was not happy when I picked her and the tubes up. Poor kitty.

I'm so looking forward to tonight. Hubby has been in the Bay Area all week. It'll be nice to have him home.

Do you have any big plans for the Labor Day weekend? We're sticking around town! Must write!!!