Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Oops!

funny pictures - T-rex, you so crazy!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

That kitty's expression cracks me up. So I totally forgot to blog this morning. It just completely slipped my mind.

One reason is I'm worried about Spirit. We ended up at the animal hospital yesterday again. They took her off one of her medications, put her on probiotics and gave her subcutaneous fluids. I hope that helps. She's lost a lot of weight since we were there last, but they'd misplaced her records. I double checked with our actual vet who had seen her the week before and I was right about the weight loss.

Another reason is the kids decided they wanted to start school. They attend a program two days a week for certain subjects (that starts next week) and I teach them the others. Needless to say I had to run around to get some things together for them. We didn't do every subject today, but what they did went well.

Anyway, hope you're having a great day. I need to get writing. My week is messed up with yesterday's holiday (keep thinking it's Monday) and now my day with starting school.