Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Puppy Pics

funny pictures - What's the fuss about?  The kid's asleep!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I haven't had time to drive out to see the Norwegian Elkhound puppies in the last two weeks. I'm kind of bummed about that because they are growing so fast. But things have just been too busy to make the drive out there. But the breeder has kept me updated on them and even sent pictures.

These were emailed to me two days ago. I can't believe how much the puppies have grown since our first visit back in early August.

I'm not sure which color puppy this on is (they were colored collars to tell them apart), but the pup reminds me of Grand Finale the first time we saw her(the breeder also received a pup who is approximately 5-6 weeks older than the seven puppies Cassie gave birth to.) 

One thing is certain, the pup now looks like a Norwegian Elkhound with the coloring and markings. When they were little they were mostly dark fur and resembled little bears. (Search on Norwegian Elkhound Puppies in the Blogspot Nav Bar if you want to see them when they were younger.)

And I can't believe how much Grand Finale has grown!  She's lost so much of her dark fur! She used to be the same color as this pup.

Looks like she's found a playmate. Bet she's having fun with the seven puppies!

I'm definitely going to have to work extra hard this weekend so I can get down there to see them this coming week. It won't be too long before the puppies go to their new homes. We'd all like to see them before that happens!

You know what I'll be doing this weekend. Writing is pretty much my life right now. What do you have going on?