Sunday, September 25, 2011

Boxes

funny pictures - JACKPOT!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The above pic is Yoda's idea of heaven. We have empty boxes all over the house. Some like in the LOLcat photo, others on their sides so they're like caves for him.

No soccer today! I spent Friday night at my parents' house with the two older kids so we'd be only a few minutes away from where Finn's team was playing on Saturday morning. I just didn't feel up to an early morning to make that long drive and arrive by 8:20 am.

It was great to visit with my parents. My niece's cat, Cupcake, is staying there. I didn't get much sleep because Cupcake was lonely and wanted my attention. She left the kidlets alone. How do these cats know who to go to?

Today is a quiet, relaxing kind of day. I'm looking forward to it!