Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas!

funny pictures - I  has   Catmas          sparkel
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I dreamed of a white Christmas, but it's not going to happen this year unless we want to drive up to the mountains. Not today. We're spending it at home and having a nice, quiet day. Dinner will be a rib roast. Later a family from out street will join us for a dessert buffet. Chocolate fondue, a Happy Birthday Jesus ice cream cake, a Noel log (had to get one of these after writing Firefighter Under the Mistletoe1), some cookies and candy.

I hear creatures stirring so that's my cue to get downstairs!

Beauty, my other furbabies along with me and my family hope you and yours have a wonderful day full of laughter, love and Christmas Magic.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Spent Christmas with my family last night, will go to hubby's family's house this afternoon.

Jane said...

Merry Christmas, Melissa.

Brandy said...

Merry Christmas!

Dru said...

Merry Christmas Melissa!