Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Back!

I 'm running at about 75% right now. Necessity, otherwise known as a traveling spouse, has forced me into action, but I'm doing okay. A little tired, but I'll get there. The class I teach starts back up today. We've been off since March so it'll be fun seeing the kids again and adding a few new ones. I'm really looking forward to attending the Ozone Guidebook release party and benefit tonight.

Today the kidlets and I are starting the 100 Day Burpee Challenge. Beginning October 1 (today), we are going to do one burpee on day one and add one each day until we get to 100 burpees on the 100th day! If you don't know what a Burpee is, go here and scroll down to Burpee under the Crossfit exercises. It involves push ups and jumping. I hope doing this helps me get stronger! And improves my push up.


On the writing front, I turned in my newest proposal. Now it's a waiting game to see if they like it, but I'm continuing on with the story! It sure is a fun one to write. And this hero (my Lancelot hero) is oh-so yummy!

I managed to do a little catching up with my blog hopping and email so that felt good to start getting back into the routine again! Now to keep it up today. I want to be back operating at 100% by Sunday!

How have you been?