Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


We have pumpkins and candy! Of course, carving will take place later today, but as long as we're finished by the time it's dark we're fine! Huge sigh of relief.

The other decorations never made it up, but we got the main stuff. The kidlets are happy and that's all that matters. They cannot wait to go trick or treating. I'll have two pirates and a dolphin making the rounds tonight. I'm hoping they get some really good candy. Chocolate especially. I need some to make it through the next seventeen days!

A new family moved into the neighborhood. They have spent the last two weeks turning their house into a Halloween horror house. They've made theater-worthy sets and vignettes. My littlest said she'll try not to cry when they go there. It's pretty amazing. I need to walk over there and take some pictures.

Will you be passing out candy tonight, trick or treating or doing something else?

UPDATE: I was reading my daily blogs via Google Reader and saw something on Dear Author you might be interested in. Click here if you want to know how to get a free Carly Phillip's ebook for Halloween courtesy of eHarlequin.

Also, chapters three and four of Husband Material are now up at the Mills and Boon website. Click here to read them.