Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Friday!

I don't know why I'm so happy it's Friday, but I woke up smiling and relieved the week was almost over with. We have a typically busy schedule this weekend: 2 soccer games, a birthday party for one of the kidlets to attend, first swim team practice of the season. Maybe it's because I'm finally going to get to go climbing. I haven't climbed in what feels like forever. Okay, it's only been a few weeks, but I've missed it so much. I want to get on the wall. I want to see how my hands do. I want to catch up with my climbing partner!

On the writing front, I've been re-reading my page proofs for my June 2009 release. All they need is to be typed in and emailed. I've been writing new pages on the current story I'm writing. And I've been critiquing my critique partners current work in progress that's due in a couple of weeks! I'm also trying to get my website updated with my new release that's coming out in a month. I'm so bad with promotion usually, but I'm really behind with this book and need to kick it up a step! Especially since I thought it was a December release, not a November one.

What plans do you have for the weekend? I'll be doing all of the above!