Thursday, October 16, 2008

Overnight Delivery!

My voice recognition software will be delivered today. I couldn't get the one everyone talks about as being the "best" due to compatibility with my needs upgrading iBook, but I'm hoping what hubby found and ordered for me will help.

Yesterday, I also got a two week extension on my current manuscript which led to a huge sigh of relief. I'm still having to write by hand and not able to type it all in. The extension will affect my ability to do NaNoWriMo. Again. But I'm not complaining. My hands are more important as is a book that's already slotted for October 2009! At least I should be able to join in on NaNo during the last couple of weeks of November. I already have the characters figured out and the entire book plotted!

Thanks for telling me about the shows you are watching! I want to give hubby some suggestions since I need my nights to finish this book!

Hope you have a great day! I'll be waiting for the FedEx guy to arrive :-)

P.S. If you are doing NaNoWriMo, let me know and I can add you to my buddy list. A few of you are already there!