Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Free Book Goes to...

Time got away with me on Monday. I'd been waiting for the AAs (page proofs) for my upcoming June 2009 release, Blind Date with the Millionaire, to be delivered since I first missed the DHL truck on Wednesday. They finally arrived, and I dove right in.

I really like how the story reads so far. Only a few minor things I want to change in the first hundred or so pages. So yay! I hope I feel the same way when I reach the end.

Here are your random numbers:

9
Timestamp: 2008-10-07 03:39:56 UTC

Hmmm. Last week's random number was 8. This week's was 9. Interesting.

Okay, this week's free book winner is Jane again. She won with a comment on the post Free book giveaway. Jane, please choose one book from the list here. Email me your choice along with your snail address.

Last week's winner Amy chose His Mistress By Morning by the oh-so-talented Elizabeth Boyle. Happy Reading, Amy!

A new contest begins now! To enter, post a comment on my blog. Each comment earns one entry! Good luck! Oh, and I'll have a special mini-contest going on later this week with a $5 amazon prize. Check back tomorrow for more details and where to enter!

Also, I found this quiz and thought it was perfect seeing my Blind Date with a Millionaire has a strong Jane Austen influence.

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



You Are...Marianne Dashwood!

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

What Jane Austen heroine are you?