Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Free Book Sunday!

Two contest winners to announce today! One on The Wedding Planners and one here.

Here are your random numbers:

42
Timestamp: 2008-10-12 23:01:02 UTC

This week's free book winner is Sarita. She won with a comment on the post Caturday. Sarita, please choose one book from the list here. Email me your choice along with your snail address.

Last week's winner Jane chose Blackthorne's Bride by the Shana Galen. Hope you enjoy the book! I've been packaging up books and ran out of envelopes so I'll get more so I can get all the books that have backed up out this week. Sorry for the delay but between getting sick and my hands, I've been doing the best I could.

A new contest begins now! To enter, post a comment on my blog. Each comment earns one entry! Good luck!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I just got back from the rock gym. I have a blister on my hand, but I'm all smiles!