Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Cats and Book Junkie!

funny pictures - ya enjoy
see more

This is how my cats have been treating me since I returned home. But we seemed to have turned a corner today. The cats have forgiven me (at least they appear to have) for being away so long! The dog had no issues whatsoever. She was so happy to see us she seemed to forget we'd left her at a kennel so long!

Today I'll be at Book Junkie for my virtual book tour. Click here to go to the blog. I'm talking about what inspired me to write my book. I hope you'll stop by and post a comment so you'll be entered to win a $20 gift card.

I'm loving my new manuscript! It features a professional soccer player hero! I didn't quite make my work count which is why I didn't blog yesterday afternoon/evening.

Hoping I do better today! But I was back to the routine of driving the kidlets everywhere! And I do mean everywhere. I ended up in Oregon twice yesterday, once in the east and the other time in the west. Boy, was it exhausting. I was so tired I fell asleep on the floor of the waiting room during Rose's speech therapy. Yikes! But the nap really helped.

I felt revived enough to go on a walk with Mackenna and Chaos in the evening. As we were headed up the street a deer was walking down the middle of the road toward us. I so love the neighborhood where we live. You can find deer hanging out on the streets or in the yards!

Hope you have a nice day!