Friday, July 08, 2011

Review and My Dog!

Today's stop on the virtual book tour is a little different. It's at a review site called LASR (Long and Short Reviews.) I didn't write a blog or answers question for an interviewer. Instead, one of LASR's reviewers posted a review of Not-So-Perfect Princess.

If you want to see what makes an author's day, week, year, go here and read the lovely review for my book.  I was just there again and even with a 46 pound dog on my lap trying to get my attention while I try to blog, I'm all smiles!

Comments there count towards the end of tour $20 amazon gift card giveaway. I'll also be giving someone who comments today a set of trading cards.

Now for the rest of the blog...

The cats almost got their wish yesterday. Chaos didn't self-destruct, but she did get out of the backyard without us knowing. Hubby had taken out the garbage in the morning and didn't latch the gate properly.

While I was at swim practice with the kidlets, someone rang the doorbell. Imagine hubby's surprise when it was two neighborhood boys with Chaos. They'd found her wandering around and brought her home! So relieved and thankful to them. I don't even want to think of what else could have happened!

What's going on with you today? Me? I'll be writing!

Have a great Friday!