Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Release Day and Launch Party!

My new release Not-So-Perfect Princess is now available at stores! This is the sequel to Expecting Royal Twins! The heroine in Princess Julianna aka Jules from that book!

The eBook was released on July 1st, but I decided to wait until today to announce it. I'm having a New Release Party at Goddess Fish today. I hope you'll stop over and say hi! I'll be giving away a $5 amazon gift card to someone who posts a comment. Click here to join the launch party. The more the merrier!

Also, if I can figure out how to do it (unless the tour organizer Goddess Fish does it) I hope to debut my new book trailer at the Release party!

I'm also kicking off a virtual book tour!  The tour will run from today until July 26th. At the end of the tour, one commenter will win a $20 amazon gift card. I'll also be giving away a set of Romantic Trading Cards at each stop. Each day, I'll post where I'll be. You can also find the info under my News tab!

I'll post where I'll be in the mornings and then if I get my words written for the day will post a regular blog in the afternoon. I have lots of catching up to do on our trip as well as the conference! 

As for the July contest info, there are four. One today for the release party. One during my virtual book tour. One that will be run via the Author Sound Relation Newswire (you must subscribe to be entered and the prizes are 4 gift cards) and my website.

I'm going to do a book giveaway here at the website since you can win gift cards elsewhere. I picked up lots of books at the RWA conference and have some left over so one commenter will get to choose 10 books to receive. To enter, just comment on this blog.  Each comment gets you one entry. I'll choose one entry on July 31st and post the winner's name on August 1st. You'll have one week to contact me. If I don't hear from you, I'll pick someone a new winner so be sure to check back!

The June-July 4th contest winner (Random #27) is Sarita, who commented on my post Random Tuesday. Sarita, please let me know if you want an egift card from Amazon or Barnes & Noble via my contact form. Be sure to put the email where you want the gift card sent!

It's going to be a couple busy weeks with the book tour and a new proposal to write. I'm looking forward to it and hope you'll join me on the the tour.