Saturday, July 02, 2011

Quick update

I'm so sorry I haven't been regularly blogging. I usually hang out in my hotel room to get away from the conference happenings, but this year I've been so scheduled there's little time to do that. I've also been out so late each night when I get back to my room I want to crash!

I'm heading to my mother-in-law's place and hope to have a little more free time. If not then, when I'm home.

I did want to tell you I didn't win the RITA® last night. I am so okay with that. Being a finalist in such a tough category was winning enough for me. I'm also thrilled that Karen Templeton won. I've known her for years, before I sold and before Mackenna was born! So yay!

This week at conference has been magical. Wearing the green finalist ribbon is equivalent to wearing a tiara. I really did feel like a princess!  Anyway I'll make sure I get all the pics posted and tell you about everything including the elegant Harlequin soiree at the Waldorf Astoria!

Don't forget I'm running a contest that ends on the 4th of July. Just post a comment. 

Talk to you soon!