Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday

funny pictures - Colonel Mustard with the lead pipe in the lounge?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This LOLcat not only made me smile but brought back memories of playing endless games of Clue when I was a kid. I have the game around here somewhere. Might have to play it with the kidlets when they get home.

I'm on my second day of a quiet house. The animals are actually cooperating and not demanding all my attention. Right now I'm the only one awake. I think the gray skies and rain have everyone in a mellow, relaxing move.

My son has finished his soccer tournament. They aren't having a championship game. It'll all be based on points. This morning he scored his first goal for his new team. Hubby kept me updated via text messages. They were in second place going into the game. They won, giving them a record of 3-0-1, (ie wins-loss-ties) but again it'll all come down to points.

The girls will be home after the World Cup Soccer game. I'll be tuned into to watch and cheer Team USA on to victory! Wouldn't that be so cool if the women won. Fingers crossed.

Right now I'd better get back to the writing. I want to make the most of the peace and quiet.