Monday, May 12, 2008

Kitty Exercise

Since my return to Crossfit, getting fit has been a big topic around here. The kidlets have been doing Crossfit Kids since February. If you want to see a cute Crossfit Kid's WOD, check out the Climbing Cutie's blog. I'm even trying to get hubby involved. How could I not? Not only is exercise good for the body, but the mind.

This got me thinking about the other members of our family. The one's covered in fur. What do people do to keep their pets fit? Check out these kitties on a treadmill!



I just love this clip. The two paw walking is priceless! Cats provide so much entertainment. You don't even need to own one now thanks to YouTube!

Our cats don't do much in the way of exercise. They are sprinting and jumping more now that Chaos is here, but that's about it. Chaos, on the other hand, gets tons of walks and plays in the yard to stay in shape so I don't have to worry about her.

What about your pets if you have them? Are they couch critters or active animals?