Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kitties!

I joined YouTube back in April so I could save my favorite videos, and this was one of the first I saved. I hope I have posted it before, but the kitties are so cute it's worth a second look if I did.



Thanks so much for your well wishes! Still resting my hands from the keyboard and trying to write by hand! My poor critique partner. We had to do her critique yesterday over the phone. I just can't type too much right now. But the hands are feeling better. So yay on the improvement! I'm seriously looking into voice recognition software. Well, hubby is doing the research for me since I'm limiting keyboard time. Just need to see what will work on the computer I have. I really don't want to upgrade right now.

So has anyone seen any good new shows this season? My hands were hurting so bad on Monday night I forgot Heroes was on. That's the first show since it premiered that I've missed.