Sunday, June 05, 2011

Bad Hare Day

funny pictures - Bad hare days.                          Even kitties have them.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This pic was too cute not to post! I'm actually feeling better! The sunshine is definitely putting me in a better mood, too! It could also help that I stepped on the scale this morning and have lost more weight. I'm down 8 pounds total from where I started. A bit slow to come off, but I'll take it!

As for today, I'll give dress shopping another go as well as some writing. I'm trying to decide what story to write. My editor and I have decided I should put the Hood Hamlet snowboarding story on the backburner even though the complete is due on the 20th. Being so sick and fuzzy-headed really messed up that one so I'm going to work on something else and go back to it later when I've gotten some distance.

My deadlines are going to be all messed up, but I'm not going to worry about it. I'm going to focus on getting 100% healthy and just writing. I'm praying the rest will work out.

Hope you have a nice Sunday!