Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A House of Legos

funny pictures - Da  kid  spens  elebenty  hunded  hours  buildin dis.  Da  least  iz  cud  do  iz  pwetend  i  likes  it.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm debating whether to show this LOLcat to my son or not. He loves Legos. I'm sure he'd love to construct a cat house.

My house is full of Legos. They (along with Chaos) are what led to my broken two a couple of months ago. My son can't get enough of them. Ever since Sunday, he's been building things while stuck on the couch with warm compresses on his leg. Using the ottoman, he put together a cardboard castle from a book he had then used Legos to create other pieces. He made a complete battle scene complete with figures. I should have taken a picture before either the dog or one of the cats destroyed it. Not that he hasn't built and rebuilt it several times since then!

Still waiting for test results. It's been well over forty eight hours. Fingers crossed we hear good news soon!

Hope you have a great Wednesday! I'm off to buy a pair of shoes at some point today. I thought I'd found what I wanted for the RWA conference but after wearing them for the past two days decided they weren't comfortable enough for NY. I gave them to the oldest kidlet. They are a little big for her, but I have no doubt she'll grow into them sooner rather than later!