Monday, June 13, 2011

Sigh...

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This picture would be me if I was a tiny kitty. I thought after camping out overnight and getting the kids enrolled in school things would get back to normal. I wanted to get caught up on blog hopping, go shopping for my New York trip, write and cross a few things off the To Do list.

So much for my plans...

My son, Finn, has a nasty leg infection. We saw the doctor yesterday. They are running tests, but she kept mentioning MRSA which wouldn't be good. He's on antibiotics and we've been keeping warm compresses on it. He can't swim or play soccer or be around other kids in case it's contagious. I would appreciate prayers that's it's nothing serious.

Did you have a nice weekend? What did you do?