Thursday, June 02, 2011

Romance Trading Cards

Have you heard about Romance Trading Cards?  If not, think baseball cards for romance novels. The front of the card is the book cover. The back is a character from the book.

For my upcoming July release, Not-So-Perfect Princess, I had Kim at Hot Damn Designs make make three cards—one for my hero, one for my heroine and one for a stray kitten in the book.






Okay, I'm totally biased, but I love them! Once I have the cards in hand, I'll figure out what I'm going to do with them besides taking them to the literacy signing at the RWA conference in New York and giving them away during my July Virtual Book Tour. If you have any ideas, please let me know!

For any authors wanting cards made for their book(s), Kim is amazing. She is so easy to work with and lightening fast. I'd put off ordering these for way too long due to being sick. I didn't contact her until Monday when I asked if it was even possible to have them done in time for RWA. I had the proofs in my inbox yesterday morning. I can't recommend Kim and Hot Damn Designs enough! Totally awesome!