Wednesday, June 01, 2011

May Contest Winner!

Funny Pictures - Cats Love/Hate Venn Diagram
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This fits all of my cats perfectly!

Where did May go?  I can't believe it's June 1st.  But since it is, that means I need to announce the winner of my blog contest.

To enter all you had to do was post a comment. The prize is a $10 gift card from either amazon or bn.com.  It's the winners choice. And with no further ado....

Here are your random numbers:
24 
Timestamp: 2011-06-01 15:43:42 UTC

The winner of the May contest is Brandy with her comment on my post First Communion. Brandy, please use the Contact link above to send me your email address as well as whether you want an amazon or bn.com gift card emailed to you. Thanks!

I never did get this contest posted under the link bar. And I still have a backlog of prizes to get out and hope to have everything finished by this week. I've been so sick for a few months now (I don't think I ever fully got rid of the sinus infection back in February) that I'm way behind. I appreciate you being so patient with me!

I also appreciate all the comments/entries into the contest, considering my blogging has been a little hit or miss lately with the way I've been feeling!

A new contest begins today. It'll run until the 4th of July since I have a book coming out on the 5th.  Same prize. I'm going to make it easy on me again this time. The prize will be a $10 gift card to amazon or bn.com.  Just comment to be entered and check back on the July 5th to see if you're the winner!

Have a great Tuesday!