Friday, June 03, 2011

Almost the weekend!

funny pictures - The best hotels provide a little something more than just slippers and a robe...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This picture reminded me of my trip to the Sylvia Beach Hotel with my friends Amy and Dru (who I met after we started commenting on each others blogs!) The hotel had a couple of cats, one who always seemed to be around us!

Three of the family just set off for a three day weekend swim meet a few hours away. Instead of staying in a hotel though, they'll be camping. They are very excited to do this.

Me? I'm glad I'm staying home. I like camping a lot, but not when the camping is going to be right next to a 50m pool. Okay, I'm probably exaggerating. I'm sure there's some cement and grass separating the two areas. Maybe even a fence!

I know they'll have a great time. I'm really looking forward to some one-on-one time with my oldest. She has a band concert tonight and will swim in a different meet this weekend. So I'll still be sitting at a 50m pool just not sleeping there, too!

Do you have any weekend plans?