Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Random Tuesday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I haven't made it downstairs yet this morning. I'm surrounded by my cats and dog. I would love to believe this is because they love me so much. But right now they are either ready for breakfast or a morning bone.

Has anyone seen the new X-Men movie? I've never seen any of the X-Men movies, but this one looks interesting. I think it might be one to see in the theater, too.

I started reading a new book last night, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. My daughter Mackenna wants me to read it. She's read and loves all three books. She also can't stop talking about the upcoming movie. She knows who is playing each character. She's so excited, but I reminded her about the Percy Jackson movie. Her shoulders sagged and she said, "Oh, yeah."

I miss The Event a lot. Tonight I'll be tuning into The Voice. I'm curious about what will happen now that the four teams have been set.

Today, I've got my fingers crossed. I'm also saying a little prayer. My kids attend an alternative education program that we all love. But Washington State has cut education funding for next year in order to balance the budget. There is a meeting this morning to find out what changes will be happening next fall. I hope it's nothing too drastic.

That's all I've got this morning. What about you?