Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random Thursday Once Again

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm not exactly spooning with my furbabies, but Chaos is on my lap making it hard to type. Hopefully I'll catch any typos. If not, just blame my 46 pound lap dog!

Still no word on our son's final test results. We've called, but never hear back. Very frustrating.

Each day, I've been taking a little time out of my day to prepare for my trip to the RWA conference. The only things left to do: pick up my dry cleaning, do some laundry, buy a clip for my hair (thinking of wearing it up at the award ceremony), get a hair cut (appt. made) and a manicure (right before I leave.) Oh, and pack!

I'm enjoying my new story. The hero is a professional soccer player. I think he's going to be a great hero and am looking forward to seeing his character arc. The guy definitely is not where he should be at the beginning of the book, but then neither is my heroine!

Yesterday, Washington's governor, Christine Gregoire, signed the budget that significantly cuts funding for education. I kept hoping it wouldn't happen. Even though we have spots for the next school year, the knot in my stomach is still there. I want it to go away and feel like everything is set and stable!

I was so busy working on Tuesday night I completely forgot about watching The Voice. Did anyone see it? Anything good happen?

Have a nice Thursday!