Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just a Kiss

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I had more than one person ask me if I was getting a puppy yesterday after my blog post as well as FB status messages. We will be getting a puppy at some point. Mackenna wants to show in the Breed ring at dog shows in addition to Junior Handling. The question is when we'll get a puppy. I'm guessing both the cats and Chaos hope it's a while because they were jealous when we arrived home from visiting the puppies.

I found another song for my book soundtrack. This one is by the group Lady Antebellum and called Just a Kiss.



It's a perfect song for Ryland and Lucy's romance! Now to get the book finished. I've upped my word count each day. I really want a complete by the end of the month so I have a couple of weeks to rewrite it.

I've been focusing on writing and not on-line much due to writing, family and fair last week. I'll try to blog hop later today and get caught up with people. Hope all is well with everyone!