Sunday, July 06, 2008

Contest Stuff

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July and weekend! We had fun though Friday night I woke up and heard rain hitting the top of the tent. It stopped the next day but things were a bit wet! I made the mistake of leaving my bag under the screen portion of the tent which was only partially covered so some of my clothes were a bit damp!

I spent part of today figuring out who still needed books shipped to them. I'm way behind! But I have all the print-outs with addresses and enough envelopes. Now it's finding the books! I can't remember where I put the box with everything in it. That's what I get for trying to declutter! I have sent all the amazon.com gift cards though, including the one for The Wedding Planners contest so at least I'm caught up there.

For this month, I'm going to keep things simple. The contest will be a drawing on August 3rd (when I'm back home from the RWR National Conference) for a $20 amazon.com gift certificate. Each comment gets you one entry into the drawing. Anyone who posted a comment in June is automatically entered. I saved all the comments because your support during deadline meant a lot to me!

So tell me about your weekend?