Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Milestone!

My youngest rode without training wheels last night! She decided to do this on her own. Well, with a little impetus from her brother after one of her training wheels got bent. She rode with it like that and then said to hubby, "Just take it off, daddy." She had no trouble riding without them. None at all. A bit of a difference from the other two. Within a minute, she was speeding down a driveway into the street. Exciting, yet sad. My baby is growing up!

This morning I went climbing for the first time in a month. It felt sooooo good!

I also took Spirit to the animal eye doctor. She's healed so no more visits for us! I have to keep up the medicine for a few months, but we're down to one time a day. Great news

Not sure if I mentioned it, but my book idea with the Lancelot hero got the go-ahead so I'm working on a new proposal to submit.

And, yesterday, I mailed off all the books that have been won! Finally. Sorry for the delay and it's a huge check mark in my To Do list. Some people may get two packages instead of one if they won more than one book. It was just how the envelopes worked! They were sent a combo of media mail and First Class, depending on which was cheaper. I was pretty careful to double check all the winners against my blog, but if you don't get anything in the next two weeks and you won, please let me know!

It's going to be 93 F today. Is it hot where you are?