Thursday, July 31, 2008

RWA Conference - Wednesday - Daytime

Today was a fun day! I spent the morning getting registered and visiting the goody room, then met my friend (and Finn's godmother, Jen) for a day shopping at Union Squre.

Me, Harlequin Presents Author Jenny Lucas, Harlequin Historical Author Michelle Willingham

This is the statue Victory in Union Square. If you read Win, Lose or...Wed! this is where I started the race with Millie!

Jen took me to her favorite stores. She also introduced me to several sales people in case I ever need info for future books. Some of the shops we visited today: Prada, Hermes, Barneys, Tiffany's and Neiman Marcus! We had lunch at the Rotunda at Neiman's.

This is another shot of the Rotunda. It's a lovely spot to have lunch.

This is me at the Literacy booksigning! My family stopped by so the kidlets got to see their mom being a romance author! There were so many authors there and all the proceeds go to fight literacy!

It's late so I'll post about Wednesday evening later. Right now I need to get some sleep!