Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blinddatebrides.com

I read through the first hundred pages of my book yesterday. It was fun to revisit the characters and story after nearly a month away!

Dru asked what was blinddatebrides.com in the comment section yesterday. Blinddatebrides.com is what we called our trilogy. It's a fictional on-line dating site (though if you type it in, you'll get our blog!) that ties the three books together and where our heroines meet. The trilogy is about three on-line friends who live in three different countries who have never met in person, but become close while emailing, chatting and IMing with each other.

Last night I watched two more movies with the hubby. Fever Pitch, recommended by my sister, which I liked and The Other Boleyn Girl, which is worth a watch for the scenery and costumes, but the movie, especially dialogue, could have been a whole lot better.

This morning I'm picking up the kidlets and heading over to Amy's! (For those of you who don't read the comments here, Amy is a frequent commenter on this blog and has an entertaining blog of her own.) I met Amy on-line years ago. We belonged to a writer's group and when I came up to visit my family (I was living in California at the time) I met her. Her oldest was a toddler then!

BTW, I joined Facebook recently. If any of you are on it, let me know. I'm listed under my name so should be easy to find!

Hope you have a great day!