Friday, July 11, 2008

Yay for Friday

I'm so happy this weeks almost over. It brings us that much closer to our trip to the beach next week! I've had a yurt booked since December and am so looking for a few days break from the routine.

I climbed again yesterday. It's coming back. Yay! My hands gave me no trouble while climbing, but Wednesday night and yesterday my right forearm hurt (a different kind of pain that I'd felt before) that I'm pretty sure is a result of the lifting I did at Crossfit on Wednesday afternoon with the shoulder presses. So... I put on the right brace, didn't do Crossfit yesterday and limited my online type. It's feeling better today.

It was also cooler, so cool Chaos decided it was time to sleep with us again. Hubby wasn't too thrilled by that, but it's so cute how she burrows between us and lays her head on my pillow. One of those awww moments. At least for me.

Today will be checking more items off my To Do list in order to start preparing for San Francisco at the end of the month...trip to dry cleaners, drop off new dress to have it altered (a little bit on the top) and make a hair appointment for sometime in the next two weeks. I'll also be working on my new story.

What are you up to?