Sunday, July 13, 2008

Research Fun

Besides cleaning, I spent some time researching settings for the new book. I wanted to find out where billionaires go on vacation. Wow! Some pretty cool locales came up. Now to figure out what my billionaire hero would be doing! At least I have a better idea of what he might be doing and where.

Today is our church picnic. That's usually a fun time. I also want to start packing for our trip to the beach. We don't leave for a couple more days, but with five of us, it takes time!

Did I tell you my son served at Mass as an altar boy last week? It was so funny. Cute funny. Watching these young kids up on the altar for the first time was pretty amusing. Lots of hesitation, looks passing between them, forgetting things, little gestures and signs going back and forth. Finn was up there with one of his best friends and the two had me almost laughing at moments. But both looked really sweet up there.

Thanks for the movie recommendations yesterday. I have to second the recommendation for 27 Dresses. I watched that when hubby was in Israel and loved it. I thought the characters were fantastic! If you haven't seen it, do!

Hope you have a great Sunday!