Saturday, May 19, 2012

CATvengers!

funny pictures - Catvengers Assemble!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Isn't that a cute meme?

I still can't believe I haven't seen The Avengers. That was what I wanted to do on Mother's Day, but by the time our flight arrived it was too late because my daughter hadn't done all her homework when we were in San Diego. Seeing the movie will now be my treat for myself when I finish the book I'm writing. But that won't be until after May 28th. Sigh...

I've got a couple of sport things on the agenda this weekend and Mass to attend. Otherwise, it's writing, writing and some more writing. What are you up to?

5 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Doing laundry today and a little cleaning. Want to get some work done outside but its pretty hot already. Need to go get some mulch first before I can do what I need to do.

Jane said...

I dying to see the Avengers again. You won't be disappointed.

Dru said...

Not much...I need to clean my apartment and I've been lazy about it.

JackieW said...

Such cute kitty logos. My grandson went with his dad to see The Avengers and loved it. I can wait till it comes out on DVD but the trailers made it seem like a great show.
JFWisherd(at)aol(dot)com

Melissa McClone said...

I'm really counting the days until I can see the movie. My son saw it yesterday at a birthday party. He's not allowed to say a word about it!