Friday, May 18, 2012

Behind the Book

funny cat pictures - There is a great disturbance in the force.
see more

The great disturbance around here is peace and quiet! Today I'm on my own with just the dog and cats to keep me company. The kidlets are off to a Civil War Reenactment. I was supposed to take them, but I couldn't afford another day off from writing.

I'm guest blogging at the Harlequin Romance Authors website with a Behind the Book post about my new release It Started with a Crush. So far it's just me and the crickets over there, so if you have time I'd love it if you could stop by.

If you post a comment there, it'll earn you an extra entry into my monthly $10 gift ecard giveaway here at this blog. Let me know you're heading over there and you'll get two entries today!

Better make sure the kidlets are ready to go. Hope you enjoy your Friday! I'm looking forward to mine!