Sunday, May 27, 2012

Due

funny cat pictures - ur books r overdueteh fine is ur sole
see more

You have no idea how much I can relate to this LOLcat today! I probably shouldn't be blogging because of it, but oh, well... I'll make this brief.

My manuscript is due tomorrow so it's not overdue like the library books above, but I do feel like the devil's breathing down my back and ready to pounce if I don't finish on time. I really can't afford to pay the fine so I'm writing like crazy. Hubby bought me more M&Ms yesterday to see me through!

I'd better get back to work. I want this puppy out of here in less than 24 hours.

Hope you have a nice day. Oh, and if you have any overdue books, you might want to turn them in!

4 comments:

Quilt Lady said...

Wish you luck with the writing today! Hang in there you will get it done, have faith in you!

Jane said...

Good luck with the writing, Melissa.

Brandy said...

Best wishes and good luck!

Sarita said...

Sending positive writing vibes your way, Melissa. Wish I'd thought to send M&ms!