Monday, May 21, 2012

TBR

funny cat pictures - Even the youngest kittehs can master sarcasm.
see more

I wish I had time to play on the computer. I've been so busy my on-line time has been limited. I've hardly done any blog hopping which is something I love to do. Not only to keep up with my friends, but to find out what's out there that I don't know about.

Back in November, I read Maria Zannini's post about a new blog showcasing authors called TBR. I checked it out, and guest what? I'm guest blogging there today.

Well, I'm actually being interviewed. I'm also doing a mini-giveaway. One commenter at my TBR post will receive a $5 Amazon gift card. I'm much better getting those sent than a physical book. Pathetic, but true, especially when I'm on deadline! I'll pick a winner at the end of the week (if I've remembered the date correctly) so be sure to pay a visit to TBR!

Hope you have a great Monday! I'm volunteering at school today then will come home and write until I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I have a feeling it's going to be like this until next Monday when my next book is due!



7 comments:

Sarita said...

I hope the writing goes well for you on this beautiful Monday morning.

Melissa McClone said...

Thanks Sarita! Good to see you here.

Quilt Lady said...

I just check out your interview, very interesting. Good luck with the writing!

joye said...

I always get a kick out of your photos of the cats. I am a dog person but like looking at the antics of cats. I like reading your books too

Brandy said...

I'll be sure to check out your post at TBR. Hope your day has gone well!

Maria Zannini said...

Do I not give good advice? :) Off to check it out. I would've been there earlier, but this day has been a bear.

Melissa McClone said...

Thanks for heading over there, Quilt Lady! Appreciate the support!

Hi, Joye! Thanks! I have a dog and may be getting a puppy this summer, but I have to I'm a big cat person. But I think there's room for both in our hearts!

Thank you, Brandy! So far the day has gone well, but it's also been very busy. Settling down to write now! I'm looking forward to it.

You give great advice, Maria! That's why I wanted to give you a shout out. I love going to your blog. I haven't been as good about the new one, but trying to remember to go there. I think it's on my reader, too, but I haven't had time to pull that up. I'm sorry you had a bear of a day. I hope it's calmed down now.

Hope everyone enjoys the evening! I'm about to get in my jammies and escape to Hood Hamlet for the next four hours!