Friday, June 08, 2007

Huge sigh of relief

I am debating names for my heroine (thanks for all the suggestions in comments yesterday!) and was hoping to figure it out by now, but it's Friday so I am a happy camper. I survived the week. Yay for me! Hubby got home last night. I picked up a house guest at the airport (someone I met via the Internet.) I managed to get to sleep before 1 am and didn't have little feet kicking me all night. A really good night!

Today will consist of: Pilates, finishing up stuff for the party tomorrow night, taking Rose to ballet (and remember to pick her up on time), entertaining our house guest and trying to squeeze in at least one new page. The more I write the more the right name for my heroine might come to me. She grew up in a little town on Mount Hood, but left for the east coast six years ago when her fiance was killed in a climbing accident and has not been back until now.

The kids have an Irish dance feis on Saturday. I can't wait to watch them dance on stage again. It's been awhile!

What are your plans for today and/or the weekend?

Hope you have a great Friday!