Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another free book winner!

Things have been a bit chaotic around here :-) I wanted to get the free book winner announced before we have to head out in a couple of hours to the Irish Dance recital. If I have time, I'll put up a full Chaos report. Otherwise, I'll do it tonight. But as a little teaser the kidlets didn't have the reaction I'd thought!

Here are your random numbers:

38
Timestamp: 2008-04-20 18:04:23 UTC

This week's free book winner is windycindy. She won with a comment on the post, Chaos is coming! Windycindy, please pick a book from the list here and email me your selection with your snail address. You can find my email via the contact link on my website. And even if you've won a book or coupons in the past, please include your mailing address. Thanks!

Last week's winner limecello chose Fiance For the Night. That was my very first book. Sure wish I could go back and rewrite knowing what I know now!

Hope you're having a great day!