Saturday, April 05, 2008

Blah!

Thank goodness I decided not to take the kids skiing yesterday. The head cold from hell hit yesterday morning, about the time we would have been taking our second run of the day.

I hadn't been feeling all that great on Thursday, but had no idea it would get this bad, this fast. I spent almost all of Friday in bed except for taking the kidlets to Burgerville for lunch and running by Hollywood Video to let them each pick a movie for the weekend (Game Plan, Underdog, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium). I did manage to get all the laundry folded with the kids help. Not exactly the day off from school any of us thought it would be.

We have company coming for dinner tonight so I need to recover quickly. The house needs to be cleaned, groceries bought, you get the idea. I wonder if it's too late to chug Airborne. I'm sucking on cold-eeze as I write this.

Hubby asked me if I was milking it, being a hypochondriac. Yeah right, as if I can force all this stuff out of my nose and eyes at will. Give me a break. But it led me to this quiz.




You Are 24% Hypochondriac



You can deal well with being sick - even if your symptoms are a little scary.

You're occasionally prone to worry about your health, but only when you have pretty strange symptoms.



Hope you are healthy and happy and having a great Saturday!