Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trying to Catch Up!

Today's one of those days I don't like very much. I have a meeting at the place where we're having my son's First Communion Dinner, two of the cats have to have their blood drawn for rechecks and that's only beginning. Phone calls to dog obedience programs, orthodontists, the list seems endless.

Somewhere in there I also need to write. That's got to start moving it's way to the top of the priority list since the proposal is due Monday!

We are having fun with Chaos. I had a long chat with her former owner last night about how things were going. Chaos doesn't like getting in the minivan very much. This morning I had to lift her in when it was time to take the kidlets to school. We're wondering if it hurts to jump in after she had her stitches. Something to watch. The good thing is she's very happy every time we get home!

I've done this quiz before, but with the newest addition to our family, thought it might be fun to see where I fell. Of course, I can't remember what I was before.




You Are: 40% Dog, 60% Cat



You and cats have a lot in common.

You're both smart and in charge - with a good amount of attitude.

However, you do have a very playful side that occasionally comes out!



Hope you're having a good day!