Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A few things!

I've been busy writing! Hard to believe, I know, but the plan is working. I'm only one page behind where I should be. I managed four pages yesterday. Not bad for a manic Monday, but hubby was a total dear and did the driving yesterday afternoon so I could write.

What else has been going on around here besides laundry?

Well, my talented webmistress, Barb, just updated my website for my June release. Here's an excerpt if you're interested in taking a peek at SOS Marry Me. There's also some info on the News and Fun Stuff page, though if you read this blog, I'm sure you've heard it all before!

I also wanted to tell you about a new contest you should enter. Long and Short Reviews blog is giving away a book each day in April. Pretty cool! All you have to do is post a comment on the book you want to win. The only catch? You have to post the day the book is reviewed. Be sure bookmark the blog and check in daily!

On today's agenda, I'll be climbing at the rock gym and writing! What about you?