Saturday, May 12, 2007

Eureka!

The party went great. The ten girls loved their American Girl Spa experience. For two and a half hours, laughter and giggles and fun reined supreme. I was tired by the end, but the smiles on the girls face were worth all the work and a 24 hour period of no writing.

But I managed to get back to work last night and am so excited. If you read yesterday's comments, you'll see I had a Eureka moment with the book. Everything gelled. I went back over the last chapter and the one thing that I hadn't quite figured out just fell into place with what I'd figured out yesterday. So somehow I need to keep going forward, yet go back at the same time. Haven't figured out how yet, but I'm hopeful I will today.

On the diet front, I was doing great. Even made strawberries dipped in chocolate without cheating, but the cupcake frosting on my fingers as I passed them out was too hard to resist and I licked it off. Not a huge cheat, and boy, was it tasty!

My plans for today: shower, write, take youngest kidlet to pony party, write, Mass, write. Not too much fun, but it's what I need to do. What about you?

Have a great day!