Friday, May 25, 2007

Struggling

Wed/Th Tally

New pages written: 5
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: Chapter 9
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 205 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: 7
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 6

Chocolate consumed: Chunk of 72% dark chocolate
Junk food consumed: Homemade chocolate chip cookies, potato chips and beer
Diet: feel off the wagon yesterday
Weekly weigh in: 133 (down 5 pounds total)
Exercise: none
Television watched: none
Tears: yes
Clip for the day: This song really fits where my heroine is headed in Chapter 10 plus it matched my mood last night. In hindsight, I should have forgotten about writing for a few hours and gone climbing instead.


I'm still struggling with Chapter 10. I MUST finish it today so I can rewrite Chapter 11 tomorrow and then start at the beginning on Sunday. The book is due in exactly one week and I have yet to revise any of the chapters. This is the most behind I've ever been on a project. Not a fun place to be.

Wish I could say I had fun plans this weekend. Except for Pilates this morning, going to the gym and climbing, and Mass on Sunday, I'm planning to spend the next three days writing. I checked out a Mt. Everest video to watch, but it's only forty-five minutes. And I'll be working hard to get back on the wagon with my diet so will try to get a walk/hike in if I can. I'm going to walk/hike at least two of the three days though! I need to fill the well.