Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Two days to go

Tuesday Tally

New pages written: 0
Old pages revised on paper: Chapter 9 and 10
Old pages revised on screen: Chapters 7 and 8
Pages of revisions typed in: Chapter 9 and part of 10
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: -7
Total page count to date: 215
Days remaining until D-day: 2
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 7

Chocolate consumed: another Godiva truffle
Junk food consumed: one small ginger snap and brownie at violin recital
Diet: not so good with the sweets
Weekly weigh in: 130 (down 8 pounds total)
Exercise: none
Television watched: none (turned in Everest tape w/o watching it)
Tears: NO!
Link for the day: maybe later

I finally started working on Chapter 10 after talking to my critique partner about the last two chapters. I'm starting over taking scenes and rewriting them to work better. That means cutting a lot of extra stuff if you notice from the total page count. I didn't make it on a hike yesterday, but am going this morning as soon as I add something to a scene I realized when I woke up needed to be there.

Notice my diet cheats. That will tell you I'm still panicked, totally freaked out that this book is due Friday and I still need to go through the entire thing again once I finish these last two chapters. I just want it done.

Thanks for all the support, too! Your comments really, really help. xoxox

Okay, back to it! Hope you have a great day!