Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yay!

Wednesday Tally

New pages written: 6
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Old pages revised on screen: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 161 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: 15
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 0

Chocolate consumed: None
Junk food consumed: None
Diet: no cheats
Weekly weigh in: 136 (down 2 pounds)
Exercise: none
Television watched: none
Tears: yes
Link for the day: I want one of these! Maybe I'll ask for it for my birthday though that's still over three months away!

YAY! I met my page goal on a Wednesday when I'm not home during the day! Huge accomplishment for me. Getting up early really helped and so I went to bed at 11 last night and got up early this morning. It's a change from what I'm used to, but I was getting really run down staying up so late each night. We'll see how this affects my process. Change might be a good thing!

Not much else to say. My characters won't stop talking and I'm totally focused on the book. My goal is to have a complete by next Wednesday. That's when hubby heads up to Mt. Hood for his anniversary present. My parents are coming up to help me with the kids and hubby wants me to go to the hill with him, but I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do. Here are my options: stay home and write while parents watch kids, go to my parents house and write alone, go to a motel for the day/night and write or go to Mt. Hood and write. Which would you pick yourself? Which would you pick for me?