Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dreams to Dream

Wednesday Tally

New pages written: 6 (goal: 6.2 pages per day)
Old pages revised on paper: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: 0
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: 0
Total page count to date: 117 (goal: 200)
Days remaining until D-day: 29
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: 7

Chocolate consumed: Hershey kisses
Junk food consumed: none
Exercise: none
Television watched: non
Tears: no
Clip for the day: Many times I watch a movie with the kids half paying attention to what's on the television. Whatever it is just doesn't hold my attention, but that's okay I'm with my kidlets and that's all that matters. This movie, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West, was not one of those type. I really enjoyed it and found this song absolutely beautiful and haunting. I used the Linda Ronstadt version for my heroine Millie in my upcoming Win, Lose...Wed!, but my favorite version is this one. Enjoy!

What kid's movie surprised you the most? Either by being better than you thought it would be or worse than you imagined?

I'm a happy writer. Even though Wednesday is my worst day for writing since I have no time at home until after I pick up the kids, I still managed my six pages. Finally!!!!! The key was writing the first kiss in the car while I waited for school to get out. The youngest was in the back napping and I took advantage of the time. I ended up with three hand written pages, which then turned into a six page scene when I typed it all in. I guess it's time to start carrying my alpha with me again. I just need to find the download cord first. It's gone missing!

Have a great day!