Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Sunday Tally

New pages written: 0
Old pages revised on paper: Chapter 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
Old pages revised on screen: 0
Pages of revisions typed in: Chapter 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
Pages lost or gained due to revisions: +1
Total page count to date: 219
Days remaining until D-day: 4
Emails from editor in UK: 0
Emails from agent in NY: 0
Emails from continuity loop: Maybe 2

Chocolate consumed: one Godiva truffle (yummy)
Junk food consumed: none
Diet: not a lot of struggle today
Weekly weigh in: 130 (down 8 pounds total)
Exercise: 45 minute hike by myself.
Television watched: Indy 500 after rain delay to the end of race
Tears: yes
Link for the day: All you want to know about Memorial Day.

Yesterday was a busy day even though I only got out twice. It went something like this: Mass, Writing, Lunch, Hike, Watch race and revise, Writing, Dinner, More writing. Today will be like it though I'm hoping to hear from my friend so I can do a little gym climbing too.

I'd hoped to be all the way through Chapter 6 yesterday, but I never got around to Chapter 3 so that's where I'll start this morning. My goal is to get up to Chapter 10 by the end of the day. If possible, start working on 10, too. I got the critique back on 10 last night and it has mega-problems. I figured it would, but seeing the comments on paper really drove the point home. It's going to take a lot of work to fix. I'm not exactly sure where to start either.

My thoughts and prayers are with those serving and having served this country, especially those who sacrificed their lives for us.

Hope you have an enjoyable Memorial Day! Is anyone doing a BBQ or picnic today?