Saturday, May 19, 2007

Getting It Done!

Yesterday didn't go so well with the page count. I ended up revising Chapter 7 instead and only came up with 2 new pages. Yikes! But the youngest is gone for the weekend and hubby is going to play chauffer today and tomorrow so the only thing I have to do is write! I went to be early last night and slept in late to prepare for this push to the end. Not sure I can write that many pages, but I'm going to try.

I'm supposed to meet a bunch of climbers from a forum I post at tonight and I hope I can make that! I'd love to find a few people to climb with! And have a little fun at the same time.

On a sadder note, two WA state climbers from the forum were killed on Denali (Mount McKinley). They fell 1900 feet on Thursday. I didn't know Brian and Mizuki, but had read their posts. People have said they were great individuals with a tremendous love of climbing. My condolences and prayers to their friends and family.

Have a great Saturday! Anyone have any fun plans?